Experienced Designer and Consultant.
I have a passion for plants & a broad knowledge of gardening. I am qualified in garden design, permaculture design and teaching.
For more information please see the Services
Qualified Garden Designer
- I am qualified in Gardening, Garden Design, Landscaping, Permaculture and Teaching.
- As an artist and sculptor the inspiration for the work I created usually comes from nature. I think working in 3D enables me to visualise how a garden will work in the future, how all the design & plants will look.
- Continuing to study Organic & Biodynamics practices for looking at soil & plant health, using a holistic system with plant and soil tonics that work for long term soil regeneration and ultimate plant health.
- Twenty five years experience of gardening, fifteen years self employed, with the majority of my work through client recommendation.
- I have been working with a small team of RHS qualified women gardeners and am offering specialist pruning CPD to them and other qualified gardeners.
- Fifteen years facilitating therapeutic allotment gardening projects for adults with mental health issues. Six years creating and developing a successful therapeutic independent allotment project; enabling the individuals to rehabilitate into the community and run their own allotments.
- Five years teaching an organic gardening course.
- My previous Garden sculpture and pots: See organic ceramics for more information and images.